- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bubblebubs Foamy Wipes Wash comes in concentrate form and is great for teaming with cloth wipes. It doesn’t dry out your baby’s skin and comes in a gorgeous range of scents!
After making the concentrate in your foamy bottle, you simply pump 2 or 3 squirts onto your baby’s bottom and use your cloth wipes to remove any poo. No need to wet the wipe, the solution will be adequate to remove the mess.
Preparing your solution:
- Shake the concentrate before mixing to combine the ingredients.
- Pour 10ml of concentrate into your 100ml pump bottle and fill it with distilled water.
- Distilled or demineralised water can be found in the laundry aisle of your supermarket. This is recommended instead of tap water as the solution won’t foam properly and may go runny after a short while.
- Be sure not to completely fill the bottle as the pump will struggle.
- Give the solution a quick shake, and it’s ready to go!
Foamy Wipes Wash contains no SLS and is made from all-natural ingredients. Check the Fragrances tab for more information on each beautiful smell.
**It is recommended to change the solution in the foamy bottle fortnightly. **
Each bottle is 100ml of concentrate which will make 1 litre.
Foamy Wipes Wash Fragrances
- This lively blend says fun and fruity with hints of cherry, strawberry, peach, fruity bubble-gum spice, jasmine orange and vanilla.
- A citrus bouquet of lime, kumquat, grapefruit and lemon, with a soft floral undertone of jasmine, on a background of musk and sandalwood.
Japanese Cherry Blossom
- A well-rounded blend of pink Japanese cherry blossoms and fragrant mimosa flower petals, with warm base notes of vanilla, Tonka bean, and oriental woods.
- The scent of a fresh ocean breeze with a top note of fresh apple, melon, orange and bergamot. The heart blends lavender and bois de rose leading to a base of woody violet and musk.
Butt Naked, Japanese Cheery Blossom, Ocean Breeze, Fruitloops, Oatmeal Milk & Honey