- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Swim Nappies are designed for infants and non-toilet trained toddlers to catch any solid accidents. Swim nappies are not designed to be waterproof and don’t have any absorbent fabrics, rather they are designed to contain solid waste in the event of an accident while bub is swimming. If an accident occurs, it must be taken care of immediately to avoid contaminating the water.
- Elasticised waist and soft leg elastics for the perfect fit.
- Side snaps for fast and easy changes.
- Super light fabrics and trim design.
- Fashionable outer PUL shell with soft mesh inner layer to help keep any solids inside the nappy.
- Handy mini wet bag to store the nappy in after use! Make sure you ring out excess water before putting it back in the bag.
- Extra Small – 0 – 6mths (3-7kg)
- Small – 6-12mths (7-11kg)
- Medium – 12-24mths (10-14kg)
- Large – 24mths+ (over 12kg)
As all babies are different shapes and sizes, all ages and weights are approximate.
Swim nappies have no absorbent materials, so they dry super fast so are ready for use soon after washing.
- Outer layer: Designer polyester laminated fabric.
- Inner layer: Polyester mesh.
Washing and care
It is important to rinse in cold water after use, especially if the nappy has been used in a pool. The chlorine used in pools will degrade the nappy prematurely if not rinsed. Diluting the chlorine sooner rather than later will help the swim nappy last longer.
Machine wash in warm-hot water (no more than 60 degrees), you can use your regular detergent. Just pop it in the wash with your cloth nappies or another load of clothing. As the nappy will dry really fast, drying on the line is recommended.
Ahoy, Iris, Von Waddle
Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small