- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
EcoNaps Mini Wet-bags are just the perfect size to fit in any nappy bag, Day Care bag, school bag or pram, and they are large enough to fit two cloth nappies! The EcoNaps Mini Wet-bag comes with an easy snap handle for fastening to the change table or pram handle.
These wet-bags are a must have around the home or in your nappy bag. But, if you thought they were for only holding clean or used nappies, think again! We have put together 10 uses for a wet-bag. Can you think of anymore?
- Swimming bag. Whether it’s the beach, pool or lake, toss the kids’ wet togs into the wet-bag for the journey home.
- Travel laundry bag. For the weekend visits, use the wet-bag to store your dirty laundry. It keeps all those clean (didn’t really need to pack) clothes safe in your suitcase.
- Makeup or toiletries bag. A wet-bag is a great place to store your makeup and toiletries, especially for those unexpected leaks whilst travelling!
- Workout clothes. To contain your sweaty gym clothes, keep a spare wet-bag in your gym bag and stop the smells from getting into everything else.
- Breast pump storage. You want to have a few cheeky wines whilst on holiday so that means you will need to pump away from home. Use a wet-bag to keep all your pump parts in a safe place.
- Make-shift ice pack. For the “owwies” – pop some ice into your wet-bag and apply to the sore spot. The wet-bag will contain the melting ice for you.
- Vomit bag. I know! These wet-bags are great for containing all manner of bodily fluid. They are sturdy, so you won’t have the bottom of the bag breaking issue….urrgh!
- Beach bag. Why not use a wet-bag to store your sunscreen and save it from the sand? That has got to be a pet peeve of mine…sand on the top of the opened sun cream bottle!
- Cloth pad bag. If you use cloth pads, a wet-bag is the perfect place to store rinsed but not washed pads.
- A dry bag! Although it is designed to keep water in, the good old wet-bag is pretty good at keeping moisture out too. Use it to store your keys and mobile phone when you’re at the beach or pool. If your bag has two pouches, use one for keeping things dry and the other for the wet items.
Made from Breathable & Waterproof PUL
Approx. 18cm x 25cm (Holds approx. 2 nappies.)
Desert Sky, Oasis, Sage, Wanderlust Sand, Adventure Arrow, Summer Blooms, Tropical Palms, Wild Gypsy