Nail Snail®- Nail Trimmer
- Reviews (0)
- Terms and Conditions
- Directions and Care Instructions
Nail Snail® Baby Nail Trimmer 3-in-1 Tool:
- precision nail trimmer,
- gentle nail file,
- under nail cleaner.
The Nail Snail® is a multi award winning baby nail trimmer. Safer and easier to use for fuss-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail® helps you trim your child’s nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
What a challenge trimming tiny nails can be. Traditional baby nail clippers can make it impossible to see if you’re cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Only using a nail file takes such a long time. The Nail Snail® nail trimmer can be safer, cleaner and faster!
For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails.
6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
- Easy to use ‘v’ shape precision trimmer
- Large ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Multi-directional cutting
- No batteries or noisy moving parts
- Compact high-quality construction
- 100% Australian owned & designed
- Medical-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for babies and children (0 – 5 years)
When using a Nail Snail® it’s important to keep safety in mind. This product is to be used only by adults. Whilst the Nail Snail® is not a choking hazard, it is not a toy & should not be given to children as a play item. Children should be supervised by a competent adult at all times. Do not leave your child alone with this product.
Christie & Christie®, their agents, distributors & wholesalers disclaim any liability from any injury that may result from the use, proper or improper of a Nail Snail®. Terms and Conditions of Nail Snail Purchase and Use of The Nail Snail Website can be found here.
How to Cut Baby Nails with the Nail Snail®
1. Have your child’s fingers or toes facing away from you.
2. Using the Nail Snail® tail, gently clean under each nail.
3. Holding the Nail Snail® shell with the eye prongs facing away from you, place the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail.
4. Carefully catching the edge of the nail, move the blade forward, following the curve of the fingernail. Only trim off the white part of the nail.
5. Using the same technique, trim straight across the toenails.
6. Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the built-in nail file.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use.
• Dishwasher safe (on the top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe the blade clean.
• Always store the Nail Snail® in a clean dry place. We recommend in the Nail Snail® canvas storage bag so it doesn’t get lost.
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail® is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy.
• In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.